Many families struggle to provide appropriate clothing for their children. As a result, these children tend to wear the same few items daily, no matter the season. Clothes then begin to look threadbare and deteriorate and this shows not only physically, but mentally for a child who would hope to have a decent set of outfits that build in the closet, but also in their self-esteem.
Hands to Hearts accepts donations of new and gently used Kids Clothes for K-6th Grade (elementary and middle school clothes only). With the help of our partner schools and community outreach programs, we are identifying children in need and providing good-quality clothing for the summer and winter, to fill their closets with comfortable fitting clothing, and confidence that they have a choice in style for each individual.
Help us by folding and sorting: size and gender in labeled bags so a child can have ready to use items immediately.
– Outerwear: Coats, Jackets, Stocking Caps, Scarves, Gloves
– Clothes: Sweatshirts, Sweatpants, Hoodies, Long and Short
Sleeve Shirts, Long Pants, Shorts, Tops, Etc.
– NEW – Undergarments: Underwear, Socks, Bras, Sports Bras
– Shoes: Winter Boots, Tennis Shoes, Sandals
– Hygiene Items: Shampoo/Conditioner, Body Wash, Deodorant, Shaving Tools, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Floss, Lotion, Feminine Hygiene Products, Q-Tips & Tissues, Hair Care products or Hair Ties
PLEASE NO CLEATS, FLIP FLOPS, PURSES, FORMAL WEAR, SPORTS GEAR, CAPS/HATS
NOTE: Hands to Hearts provides tax deductible forms to ALL donors and donations. Click here to request your form.